1. All the contents are copyrighted and owned by Deogracias Aurelio V. Camon unless otherwise stated. No part of this website is to be copied (in any form whatsoever), broadcasted or posted digitally without the permission of the copyright owner. Under Fair Use, parts of articles or audio recordings can be copied as long as proper acknowledgment is made. All rights reserved.
2. The term “Site” will refer to the website of the Center for Biblical Literacy and Education also known as CBLE with the website located at cble-online.org. The term “Content” refers to all the content of the Site but not limited to the text, graphics, audio, video, logos, and images. “You” refers to the users of the Site or members of the Center for Biblical Literacy and Education.
3. Online Classes/Courses is exclusively for the use of registered members. The third-party use of the materials is not allowed. It should not be used for other purposes than personal use of the members. The use of this Site and Content for classroom instruction, catechetical classes, and Bible Studies are allowed upon proper acknowledgment of the copyright owner.
Printing of the CBLE-Online Content should be limited to personal, classroom and small group use only. The acknowledgment “PRINTED MATERIALS FROM THE CENTER FOR BIBLICAL LITERACY AND EDUCATION (cble-online.org)” has to appear as FOOTER on each page.
4. No copyright infringement is intended for the use of materials from other references and websites. Proper acknowledgment and citations are done, in case, some citations are missed kindly inform CBLE so that it can be added. A citation of other works is not an endorsement.
5. The posting frequency of the courses and articles may vary, although, as much as possible, regularity of articles and courses can be expected.
6. The Center for Biblical Literacy and Education as non-profit initiative spends donation for operational, promotional and evangelization program expenses. The Center for Biblical Literacy and Education does not offer refunds. The Center for Biblical Literacy and Education reserves the right to modify this policy.
7. By agreeing to use this Site and its Content, you hereby acknowledge and accept that the amount to be paid for any of claims will be limited and shall not exceed the amount of donation given to this Site.
8. The Center for Biblical Literacy and Education provides links to other websites that the CBLE-Online think may be useful. However, the Center for Biblical Literacy and Education (CBLE-Online) will not take responsibility in any way whatsoever for the use of these various websites. You visit these websites and links at your own risk. The CBLE-Online does not accept any liability for the content of these linked websites.
9. The Center for Biblical Literacy and Education (CBLE- Online) reserved the right to deny, suspend, refuse renewal or cancel membership for any violations of any terms or conditions, but not limited to it, at any time without prior notice or warning. The CBLE- Online reserved all the rights to refuse acceptance of the application for memberships.
The Center for Biblical Literacy and Education (CBLE- Online) may change the Site and its Content without prior warning or notice.
The Center for Biblical Literacy and Education aims to provide an easy and worry-free delivery of Content and Services, however, it does not promise that the Site, any content, services, and access will be uninterrupted or error-free, accurate, complete, reliable, secure and available. Although due diligence and protection are offered by the platform, we are using and the site developer, we cannot ensure that the Site or Content will be virus free or any other similar destructive programs. Users and members of this site must have their own anti-virus protection programs. You are responsible for implementing the necessary anti-virus protection and for maintaining means external to the CBLE- Online Site for any reconstruction of lost data.
The Center for Biblical Literacy and Education (CBLE- Online) will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by viruses, and other technologically dangerous materials that may infect your computer, programs, data and other properties due to the use of this Site with its Content.
Your use of this Site with its Content and other services obtained through the Site is at your own risk.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold us, the Center for Biblical Literacy and Education (CBLE – Online) with its founding director, officers, directors, teachers, programmers, employees, contractors, agents, licensors and successors, harmless from any demands, liability, loss, claims, attorney’s fees, and expenses made against us by any third party due to or arising from the use of the Site and its content.
1. When using the Site, you may be asked to provide your name, email address, mailing address and phone number as well as other data that may help us identify you.
2. The Center for Biblical Literacy and Education (CBLE- Online) collect data when you register for free or paid membership, make a donation, sign up for the newsletter, for marketing communications and other ways that can help CBLE-Online serve you better.
3. The Site is scanned by our Site developer regularly for security purposes. The Site does not ask for your credit card number so there is no worry that it will be stolen or hacked. Donations are to be sent via money transfer, bank checks or postal checks.